Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Lions and Tigers and Blogs - OH MY!"

Like Dorthy from The Wizard of Oz, I am entering a magical new territory...a lot of it new and a bit scary! Please come with me on this adventure and hopefully have some fun. It takes a leap of faith to publish something that maybe read by a whole dozen people on the old WWW. I hope to keep up with this blog on at least a weekly basis.



How does one start a blog? Well, first of all you have to come up with some really catchy idea...or at the very least something that might not give others a migraine. I pretty much settled for the latter. Keep the Tylenol handy just in case.



Next, find a free blog site -- I went with herd on this one and went to http://www.blogger.com/

Just follow the directions...there is the rub...there are so many things to set up! I so wanted to be cool and download a lovely background and such...well, you're getting a template in the meantime -- I have high hopes for the future.



Now, the big question: Why would I want to do a blog? Well, er...because it's there? I follow tons of blogs and figured that if "they" could do it, so could I. I hope I'm right on this.

Until the next chapter - be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment